Information We Collect
We collect information about you directly from you and automatically through your use of the Site.
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide to us directly when you use the Site. This includes:
- Contact information, such as your name, email address, postal address, and phone number if you contact us through the Site.
- Account information you provide when registering for an account on the Site, such as your username, password, and preferences.
- Communications you send to us, such as feedback and questions submitted through the Site.
- Information you provide in public forums on the Site, such as comments submitted in community discussions.
- Payment information, such as credit card details, billing address, and other payment details when you make a purchase through the Site.
- Demographic information, such as your gender and occupation, that you optionally provide to us.
- Other information you choose to directly provide to us in connection with your use of the Site.
Information We Collect Automatically
We also automatically collect information about your use of the Site through cookies, web beacons, and other technologies. This includes:
- Log information, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, the referring web page, pages visited, location, your mobile carrier, device information (including device and application IDs), search terms, and cookie information.
- Information about your interactions with the Site, such as the clicks you make, pages you view, emails you open, and advertisements you see or interact with.
- Device data, such as your device type, screen size, OS version, browser information, and Internet provider.
- Data from third-parties, such as social media platforms and advertising partners.
We may combine this automatically collected information with other information we obtain about you.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide, maintain, and improve the Site.
- To develop new products and services.
- To provide you with customer support and respond to your requests.
- To personalize content and experiences for you on the Site.
- To send you product updates, technical notices, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- To communicate with you about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by Envoy Air and our selected partners.
- To link or combine user information with other personal information.
- For testing, research, analysis and product development.
- To protect the security and safety of our Site, our business, and our customers.
- To comply with legal obligations and legal process and to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or other third parties.
- For any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or pursuant to your consent.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. We share your personal information in the following circumstances:
- With third party service providers and partners who assist us in operating the Site, conducting our business and marketing, and serving you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- With companies and affiliates owned or controlled by Envoy Air, who may use the information we share in the same way as we can.
- To comply with legal obligations and legal process, such as a court order, subpoena or litigation process.
- To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual illegal activities, fraud, safety, security or technical issues.
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of Envoy Air, our users, or others.
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of a website, a merger, consolidation, asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
You have several choices available when it comes to information collection and communications:
- Opting out of receiving electronic communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in each email communication.
- Modifying information you have provided to us by contacting us using the information provided below.
- Deleting certain information you have provided by contacting us using the information below.
- Accessing and reviewing certain information we collect about you by contacting us using the information below.
- Objecting to the processing of your personal data by contacting us using the information below.
Accessing and Updating Your Information
Envoy Air has operations located globally. The information we collect from you may be transferred to and stored on servers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as your jurisdiction. By using the Site and providing us with your information, you consent to this transfer.
The Site is not intended for use by children under 16 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16 without parental consent, unless permitted by law. If we learn we have collected personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will take steps to delete that information.
Changes to this Policy
P.O. Box 619616
DFW Airport, TX 75261-9616